IQA has the capability to support the transmission and distribution of renewable energy.
With today’s rising fuel costs, wind power is becoming more and more popular as a clean power option.
In recent years, Elecnor has positioned itself as one of the major players in the field of renewable energy, both in Spain and abroad. Following the merger with Elecnor, IQA has the capability to support the transmission and distribution of renewable energy.
By providing a range of engineering solutions, IQA can support your requirements for installation and maintenance of wind power. Working on behalf of a variety of different sectors throughout the UK such as utilities, farm owners, landowners and developers, IQA’s services include:
• feasibility studies, initial survey, data capture, civil and electrical design
• testing, acceptance and commissioning procedures
• cable installation up to 132kV
• installation and maintenance of substation plant up to 132kV
• high and low voltage switchgear supply and installation
• instrumentation and control
• substation, transformer and switchgear foundations and plinths
• transformer specification, procurement & installation
• repair and asset maintenance services
• turbine bases, site access roads, ground stabilisation and foundation engineering
Whether you are looking to install singular solutions or as part of a multi solution development, IQA can provide the capability and expertise to meet your requirements.
For more information, contact a member of the team today on 0845 433 5256.