IQA has the knowledge and skills to offer installation and maintenance services to the UK’s telecommunications infrastructure
As part of our multi-utility solutions, IQA Group designs, builds and maintains electricity, gas and telecommunications networks.
Together with Elecnor’s 40+ years of experience, IQA has the knowledge and skills to offer installation and maintenance services to the UK’s telecommunications infrastructure, providing comprehensive solutions for the Telecommunications, Rail and Renewable sectors.
Presenting a synergy with our cable laying, HV and overhead lines services, IQA offers a comprehensive solution including:
• initial planning, route surveys, noticing and design
• identifying areas of concern and mitigation measures at an early stage in the project
• comprehensive underground services and ground condition surveys including complex trial excavations
• planning, installation and maintenance of optical fibre distribution networks
• blown fibre installation including ‘last mile’ connections
• cabling, splicing, terminating and testing of distribution networks, using both single and multi-mode technologies
• installation of internal wiring
• civil engineering duct work and cabinet installation
• maintenance and renewal of telegraph pole networks
• digital mapping and GPS surveys
• network management
IQA can also offer support on a 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year basis.
For more information, contact us today on 0845 433 5256.